zaterdag 14 juni 2008

Rebelicious

For today's outfit I decided to pick the Rebel outfit from Canimal.
Rebel

I combined the cute green leopard print dress with a Jacket from Bare Rose, just because it goes so well together. I was thinking about wearing boots but that looked kinda ehm.. prostituteish.. lol so I decided to go for some neat pumps, in this case the Verve pumps from Maitreya. and for the finishing touch ofcourse some nice jewelry like the bangles from VG republic and the crystal bot necklace from /Fuel. I had been wanting to buy this armidi hair for some time now, but I always saw the wrong people wearing it *cough* tiny heads huge legs *cough* I thought it would totally match the outfit so I just bought it, I dont look like a giant shemale now do I?
Well thats all for now sweeties
<3

Pomme