woensdag 11 juni 2008

Hippie madness

hi all,
I am Pompelle Benoir (you can call me Pomme) and I will try to bring you news and reviews about the cutest, sickest, hottest, coolest most awesome clothing in Secondlife.

This first time I have one lovely outfit for you, I just put some stuff together and voila this is the result. The dress, anklet(free) and bracelet(free) are from *::Ume Mode::* the wedges are from a little shop called *G Field* and the Aviators can be found at ETD


I had this hairstyle from MIRAI STYLE for a few days now but didnt really have an outfit to wear it with, so I was really pleased to find this cute summerdress that was just perfect for it. the shoes match perfectly with it too and have some nice details like the laces and the little cross attached to it.

Well thats all for now
<3

Pomme

1 opmerking:

Flutter Memel zei

<3 it Pomme! Welcome on SL fashion blogosphere!